Job Title: Business Centre Manager
Reports To: CEO
Location: Carrickmacross and Ballybay
Core Hours of Work: 9am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Working with Enterprising Monaghan team, to manage existing tenants and help in fostering new business to grow successfully, with particular emphasis on South Monaghan (Ballybay and Carrickmacross areas).
Identify those business that would benefit most from the resources of Enterprising Monaghan and bringing additional income stream to the Ballybay and Carrickmacross sites.
To act as a consistent point of contact for all tenants (within our properties at Carrickmacross and Ballybay) and external organisations, funders etc that work with Enterprising Monaghan.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
1) Effectively manage existing tenants contracts and interactions.
2) Identify potential business and enterprises that would benefit from the expertise and services and resources of Enterprising Monaghan.
3) Grow a sustainable income stream to Enterprising Monaghan from activities in the designated areas.
4) Develop strategies that maximises the utilisation of fixed assets in Ballybay and Carrickmacross, while being mindful of costs.
5) To provide comprehensive feedback to the CEO and Board on all matters relating to the properties and the opportunities within each geographical location.
6) Act as main point of contact between tenants and Enterprising Monaghan
7) Negotiation of lease agreements with new tenants and renegotiation with existing tenants.
8) Onboarding of new tenants and suppliers/contract services, being mindful of creating opportunities for networking inside and outside of the two hubs.
9) Negotiation with suppliers of goods and services both specifically to the properties within Carrickmacross and Ballybay, and also Enterprising Monaghan in general
10) Act as Front of House contact for the properties within Carrickmacross and Ballybay for all 3rd party organisations eg Enterprise Ireland, Local Enterprise Offices, IDA, chambers of Commerce, other Economic Development Organisations etc
11) Organise events and programmes for the benefit of tenants eg Awareness and Best Practice Seminars, Training Programmes etc
12) Be a member of the overall management team of Enterprising Monaghan and will be expected to assist and deputise for colleagues as required
13) Any other duties and tasks commensurate with the role and/or as required by CEO and Board within capabilities.
The above list is not exhaustive but aims to provide a broad range
of duties and key responsibilities of the post.
Salary: A competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience will be offered.
Closing date: 5pm Monday 4th September
Email applications and queries to Mr David Wright, David Consulting Ltd;
T: 086 2557851